Throughout the year we advertise various roles for Assured Consultants, therefore do keep looking at the website to see what we currently have to offer in this and other areas.
You should only submit an application when there is a specific role advertised as you will need to tailor your application for this role/area when applying.
We recruit Consultants across the UK and internationally to support our new City & Guilds | ILM Assured recognition service. (Click the link to see more about our Assured service)
As an Assured Consultant you will be an incredibly important part of the City & Guilds | ILM Assured quality assurance team, monitoring our Assured customers to ensure their training programmes are delivered in line with City & Guilds | ILM Assured requirements. The Assured service provides validation and recognition of training programmes that an organisation develops and delivers.
- Review and monitor the customer’s training programme against our Assured Benchmark Standard and the City & Guilds Group Code of Conduct
- Provide a professional benchmark report outlining where the customer’s training programme meets or exceeds the benchmark standards and/or any areas for development
- Conduct and document Assured renewal activities, in line with the Assured policy and bench marking criteria
The Assured Consultant role is both a challenging and rewarding experience. You will maintain effective working relationships with allocated Assured customers and City & Guilds | ILM in order to plan and monitor Assured approval and renewal activities as well as deal with a variety of customer requirements.
As an Assured Consultant you will:
To view the person specification click here
What we offer
- We provide Assured Consultants with training and support throughout the year
- Our team of Assured Consultants is supported by the Standardisation Assured Consultant
- We provide the resources to support and guide you through the role and activities
- Training and standardisation will be delivered by webinar and occasionally face to face
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of our City & Guilds | ILM Assured recognition service.
Support for Assured Consultants
Current Assured Consultant Opportunities
At the moment we do not have any Assured Consultant Opportunities
Do continue to look at this section to see new opportunities advertised
How to apply
If you are interested in the Assured Consultant role, please complete the application form which will be displayed below when we have live opportunities.
You will need to provide details of your experience in relation to the Assured personal specification, therefore you need to submit an application for a specific, advertised role.
We do not currently accept speculative applications for Assured Consultants