We are recruiting Consultants across the UK and internationally to support our new City & Guilds | ILM Assured recognition service.
As an Assured Consultant you will be an incredibly important part of the City & Guilds | ILM Assured quality assurance team, monitoring our Assured customers to ensure their training programmes are delivered in line with City & Guilds | ILM Assured requirements.
The Assured service provides validation and recognition of training programmes that an organisation develops and delivers.
- Review and monitor the customer’s training programme against our Assured Benchmark Standard and the City & Guilds Group Code of Conduct
- Provide a professional benchmark report outlining where the customer’s training programme meets or exceeds the benchmark standards and/or any areas for development
- Conduct and document Assured renewal activities, in line with the Assured policy and bench marking criteria
The Assured Consultant role is both a challenging and rewarding experience. You will maintain effective working relationships with allocated Assured customers and City & Guilds | ILM in order to plan and monitor Assured approval and renewal activities as well as deal with a variety of customer requirements.
As an Assured Consultant you will:
What we offer
- We provide Assured Consultants with training and support throughout the year
- Our team of Assured Consultants is supported by the Standardisation Assured Consultant
- We provide the resources to support and guide you through the role and activities
- Training and standardisation will be delivered by webinar and occasionally face to face
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of our City & Guilds | ILM Assured recognition service.
Support for Assured Consultants
How to apply
If you are interested in the Assured Consultant role, please complete the application form. You will need to provide details of your experience in relation to the Assured personal specification.