We are currently recruiting for a number of different examiner roles across a range of different subject areas to support the delivery of assessments in 2020 including:
Level 3 Diploma in Veterinary Nursing – Principal examiners, Marking examiners, Awarding panel members
- Find out more about City & Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Veterinary Nursing – Qualification No: 7457
The deadline for applying for these roles is 1 December 2019
Technical qualification examiners – Principal Examiners, Question Paper Editing Committee (QPEC) members, Marking examiner and Scrutineers across the following industry areas:
The deadline for applying for these roles is 16th December 2019
Find out more about our Technical Qualifications on our qualifications page.
We are particularly interested in applicants from the following areas:
- Digital Technologies (including specialisms in application development - programming, coding knowledge required, system Infrastructure, networks, cloud knowledge, telecoms and cabling, business analysis, cyber security) – Qualification No: 5220
- Coordinating business support – Qualification No: 4406
- KS4 Hair and Beauty Studies – Qualification No: 3038
- Barbering – Qualification No: 6002
- Hairdressing – Qualification No: 6002
- Level 3 Media makeup artistry / Theatrical Special Effects and Media Make-up Artistry – Qualification No: 6010
- Health and care – Qualification No: 3625
- Constructing the Built Environment – Qualification No: 6720
- Bricklaying – Qualification No: 7905
- Architectural Joinery – Qualification No: 7905
- Painting and Decorating – Qualification No: 7905
- Plastering – Qualification No: 7905
- Electrical Installation – Qualification No: 8202
- Plumbing – Qualification No: 8202
- Floristry – Qualification No: 0175
- Professional Cookery/Professional Chefs – Qualification No: 6100
- Food and Beverage Service – Qualification No: 6103
Further information about each role can be found below in about the relevant about the role tab, and details around how to apply can be found in next steps.
- About the role – Veterinary Nursing
- About the role – Technicals
How to apply
If you are interested in any of the roles and believe you meet the criteria detailed in the job description, please email your CV and covering letter to the email@example.com
Please state in the email Subject line, the job role reference number(s) or the specific role or roles and the Sub-industry area in which you are interested to be involved in as an examiner.
Next stage of recruitment is likely to involve either a telephone interview or invitation to a training event. Training is provided prior to commencing any role.